- 1867-1992 (Production)
Niveau de description
Étendue matérielle et support
Loose papers in manila folders, 2 boxes
Zone du contexte
Nom du producteur
The Church of England Historical Society in the Diocese of Sydney was formed in 1955 after an exhibition of items held by the Royal Australian Historical Society was held at St Stephen's Church, Newtown. The inaugural meeting was held at St Stephen's Rectory on November 4th, 1955, with Archbishop H.W.K. Mowll as Patron and President. The Journal commenced publication the following year. The name was changed to the Anglican Historical Society in 1999 to reflect the change in name of the Anglican Church of Australia.
Source immédiate d'acquisition ou de transfert
Zone du contenu et de la structure
Portée et contenu
Pamphlets, photographs, news clippings, ephemera relating to the Diocese of Sydney in general. Includes material relating to St Andrew's Cathedral and the Diocese of Sydney synod.
Évaluation, élimination et calendrier de conservation
Mode de classement
Zone des conditions d'accès et d'utilisation