- 1891-1999 (Vervaardig)
Omvang en medium
Loose papers, pamphlets, news clippings and photographs
Naam van de archiefvormer
The Church of England Historical Society in the Diocese of Sydney was formed in 1955 after an exhibition of items held by the Royal Australian Historical Society was held at St Stephen's Church, Newtown. The inaugural meeting was held at St Stephen's Rectory on November 4th, 1955, with Archbishop H.W.K. Mowll as Patron and President. The Journal commenced publication the following year. The name was changed to the Anglican Historical Society in 1999 to reflect the change in name of the Anglican Church of Australia.
Geschiedenis van het archief
Directe bron van verwerving of overbrenging
Inhoud en structuur
Bereik en inhoud
Material relating to the Anglican Board of Mission (previously the Australian Board of Mission) and their work in Australia with Aboriginal people, Polynesia, Melanesia and east and southeast Asia; the Church Missionary Society in Sydney, Africa and Pakistan; National Missionary Council of Australia and the South American Missionary Society.
Waardering, vernietiging en slectie
Alphabetical by mission society name
Voorwaarden voor toegang en gebruik
Voorwaarden voor raadpleging