- 1950-2000 (Production)
Niveau de description
Étendue matérielle et support
1 bound volume
Zone du contexte
Nom du producteur
The inaugural meeting took place on 28th October at St Andrew's Cathedral Chapter House. Lady Hampden, the wife of the Governor, was the first President. On 16th November 1896, fifteen members were enrolled at a meeting at Government House. The first Annual General Meeting was held in 1898. It was incorporated in August 1996. The governing body of the branch is the Diocesan Council, with the working body the Executive Committee. Departments include Caritas, Deaneries, Education, Hospital visiting, Overseas and Northern Outreach, Prayer and Spirituality, Promotion and Development, Publication, Publicity and Social Responsibility. The Patron is and has been for many years the wife of the Archbishop of Sydney. Past patrons and presidents have been the wives of Governors of NSW.
Source immédiate d'acquisition ou de transfert
Zone du contenu et de la structure
Portée et contenu
Branches listed alphabetically by suburb name, with church name and date of opening.
Évaluation, élimination et calendrier de conservation
Mode de classement
Zone des conditions d'accès et d'utilisation