- n.d. (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
3 metal badges, 1 teaspoon in plastic case (15x3 cm), 1 glass coaster (9x9cm)
Name of creator
St Andrew's Cathedral is the cathedral church of the Anglican Diocese of Sydney, consecrated in 1868. It was designed by Edmund Blacket in the Gothic Revival style. St Andrew's Cathedral School was founded in 1885, and there is a choir of men and boys which sings at Sunday services and weekday evensong. There is also a healing service and Bible studies. The building has heritage listing with the National Trust of Australia.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Metal badge in shape of Cathedral; Metal badge of diocesan crest; Metal badge with text: 'The Healing Ministry - St Andrew's Cathedral Sydney'; Teaspoon with text 'The Healing Ministry - St Andrew's Cathedral Sydney'; Glass coaster with diocesan crest and text 'Diocese of Sydney'.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access