Series 111/4 - Designs for stained glass clerestory windows

Identity area

Reference code

AU AU-MTC 111/4

Title

Designs for stained glass clerestory windows

Date(s)

  • Undated (Creation)

Level of description

Series

Extent and medium

8 watercolour paintings in card frames. 1 box 44x53 cm

Context area

Name of creator

(1868-)

Administrative history

St Andrew's Cathedral is the cathedral church of the Anglican Diocese of Sydney, consecrated in 1868. It was designed by Edmund Blacket in the Gothic Revival style. St Andrew's Cathedral School was founded in 1885, and there is a choir of men and boys which sings at Sunday services and weekday evensong. There is also a healing service and Bible studies. The building has heritage listing with the National Trust of Australia.

Name of creator

Biographical history

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Designs for the clerestory windows of St Andrew's Cathedral, with notes underneath each explaining the historical persons and coats of arms featured.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling

Accruals

System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Unrestricted. Handle with care.

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places