Forme autorisée du nom
Church of England Historical Society
forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom
Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions
Autre(s) forme(s) du nom
Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités
Zone de description
The Church of England Historical Society in the Diocese of Sydney was formed in 1955 after an exhibition of items held by the Royal Australian Historical Society was held at St Stephen's Church, Newtown. The inaugural meeting was held at St Stephen's Rectory on November 4th, 1955, with Archbishop H.W.K. Mowll as Patron and President. The Journal commenced publication the following year. The name was changed to the Anglican Historical Society in 1999 to reflect the change in name of the Anglican Church of Australia.