St Peter's Church, Woolloomooloo

Identificatie

Soort entiteit

Instelling

Geauthoriseerde naam

St Peter's Church, Woolloomooloo

Parallelle vormen van de naam

Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.

Aandere naamsvormen

Identificatiecode voor organisaties

Beschrijving

Bestaansperiode

1867-1993

Geschiedenis

The foundation stone of St Peter’s Anglican Church was laid on the 1st of May 1866 on the corner of Anne and Bourke streets at Woolloomooloo (now Darlinghurst) by the Governor Sir John Young (1807-1876) and was officially opened on the 25th of July 1867 by the Bishop of Sydney, Frederic Barker. In 1986 the parish was merged with St John's Darlinghurst to form the Parish of East Sydney. The church was deconsecrated in 1993 and the building purchased by Sydney Church of England Girls' Grammar School (SCEGGS) Darlinghurst.

Plaatsen

Woolloomooloo, NSW

Rechtsvorm

Functies, beroepen en activiteiten

Mandaat/bronnen van bevoegdheid

Interne structuren / genealogie

Algemene context

relaties

Related entity

St John's Church, Darlinghurst (1858-)

Identificatie van de gerelateerde entiteit

092

Soort relatie

associative

Type of relationship

St John's Church, Darlinghurst is the associate of St Peter's Church, Woolloomooloo

Datering van de relatie

1986 - 1993

Beschrijving van de relatie

Access points area

Occupations

Beheer

Authority record identifier

091

Identificatiecode van de instelling

Toegepaste regels en/of conventies

Status

Niveau van detaillering

Datering van aanmaak, herziening of verwijdering

Taal (talen)

Schrift(en)

Bronnen

Onderhoudsaantekeningen

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC